How do I login?
- To login to OneSearch or the databases, use the Account button in the navigation bar. Then use your full CC email address and your email password when prompted.
Where are the restrooms located?
- Restrooms are located on the Lower and Upper Levels. There is also a gender-neutral restroom on the main floor beside the elevator.
What services are available to online students?
- Online students enjoy all of the services as in-person students. Online students have full access to databases and electronic library resources. Librarians can help online students on the phone, through email, or via electronic chat. Online students may also come to campus and use the physical resources (books, study rooms, etc.). See the Online Student Guide for more info.
As a student, how can I get a job in the library?
- The library hires students every semester to work at the CircIT Desk. We offer flexible hours to accommodate your class schedule. Complete an application online. Contact Chuck Walsh if you have questions about working at the CircIT Desk.
Does the library accept donations of money, books, etc.?
- Gift items are accepted by the J. Drake Edens Library with the understanding that the library has the discretion to add or discard titles. Contact the Collection Development Librarian for further information.
- For donations of money, contact the Library Director.
When was the Library built and/or remodeled or renovated?
- The Library was built in 1967. Renovations have been made on the Lower Level in the Juvenile section and in the Overton Media Center, and in 2002, the Overton Classroom for Library Instruction (Room 120) was added. During the Summer and Fall of 2007, the Main Level of the Library was renovated to create the new Vandiver Reference Center. Most recently, during 2009 and 2010, additional renovations were made to the Lower Level, creating additional office and training spaces.