Skip to main content

J. Drake Edens Library: Get help with my paper

J. Drake Edens Library

How can I get help with my paper?

Help with Research

The best thing may be to come by the library (see Reference Desk Hours) or call us (786-3703) to get one-on-one help. But here are some strategies we recommend:

  • Search the Catalog for books on your topic (Home tab)
  • Search our online databases for articles on your topic (Databases tab)
  • Possibly search the World Wide Web for websites on your topic (How To Evaluate a Website)

You can also check out our Research Starter Kit⇒⇒⇒

Help with Writing

We highly recommend a visit to the Academic Skills Center!

The friendly folks at the ASC are ready and willing to help you! It's probably best to visit the ASC to set up an appointment, but if you are off-campus, feel free to call at 786-3633.

The ASC is located in the library on the Lower Level in Room 119.