- globalEDGE: Created by the International Business Center at Michigan State University (IBC), globalEDGE™ is a knowledge web-portal that connects international business professionals worldwide to a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
- CIA World Factbook: The World Factbook provides information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 267 world entities. Our Reference tab includes: maps of the major world regions, as well as Flags of the World, a Physical Map of the World, a Political Map of the World, a World Oceans map, and a Standard Time Zones of the World map.
- World Bank: Open access global development data. It can be searched by country or economic indicator.
- International Monetary Fund: The IMF publishes a range of time series data on IMF lending, exchange rates and other economic and financial indicators. Manuals, guides, and other material on statistical practices at the IMF, in member countries, and of the statistical community at large are also available.
BBC Country Profiles Full profiles provide an instant guide to history, politics and economic background of countries and territories, and background on key institutions.
They also include audio and video clips from BBC
Federation of International Trade Associations The FITA Global Trade Portal, is the source for international import export trade leads, events, and links to 8,000 international trade (export import) related Websites.
US Consumer Expenditure Survey The Consumer Expenditure Surveys (CE) program provides data on expenditures, income, and demographic characteristics of consumers in the United States. The CE program provides these data in tables, databases, news releases, reports, and public use microdata files.
Order Annual Reports For over 25 years, the Annual Reports Service and OrderAnnualReports.com has been a trusted name in the Investment space. We offer 100% FREE Annual Reports from top companies all over the world, delivered right to your Inbox or Mailbox.
- Advertising Age 2014ed Marketing Fact Pack: 2014 Marketing Fact Pack, our guide to marketers, media and agencies.
Use the site: operator to find higher quality websites. Here's how:
Type site:gov OR site:org OR site:edu
Then add your search terms to make Google only give you back results from government, organizational, or college/university sites.
Ex. site:gov global economic trade agreements